Emojis are everywhere on social media, and people often make use of them to express emotions and feelings. While they are used heavily in texts, lots of people make use of emojis in their photos as well! However, sometimes one can feel the need to remove emojis form their pictures in order to clean up the photos. This is where photo emoji remover tools come in to help out!
Usually a lot of photo editing apps offer emoji removing options, and this article will discuss the best online tools to remove emojis from photos to help you have clean and crisp photos. (Also read: Best AI photo caption generators)
Online Photo Emoji Remover Tools
Listed below are the best emoji remover tools available online:
- AniEraser by Media.io
1. Fotor: AI Object Remover
Fotor is a multipurpose powerful photo editing tool with a dynamic emoji remover that automatically removes emojis from your pictures. It restores the original image after removing the emoji.
What’s more, you can use Fotor to quickly and easily edit your photos and remove any unneeded object from them. Within seconds you can edit the background, get rid of watermarks, as well as remove somebody out of the photo if needed!
- Open Fotor
- Click on “Open Image” and upload the photo that you want to remove the emoji from
- Select the “Object Remover”
- Make use of the eraser pen to smudge the emoji that needs to be removed
- Finally, click on “Start Removing” to generate the edited picture and then on “Download” button to save the picture once finished
Pixlr is another dynamic online photo editor that offers an emoji remover tool as well. Its online Emoji Remover has a fairly easy interface that can be used to quickly remove emoji from photos.
You can also make use of Pixlr to further edit and beautify your photos; it is an all-in-one tool.
- Open Pixlr’s website
- Select “Open Image” and upload the image you want to edit
- Click on the “Fix” tool and manually remove emojis
- After you’re done, click on the “Save” button and download your edited picture
PicWish happens to be one of the best online tools to remove not just emojis but any object from your photos. It has three manual removal tools: brush, rectangle and lasso. All of these can be used to clean up your photos quickly and easily.
- Hop onto PicWish
- Click on “Objects Removal” on the website
- Make use of any of the three listed tools to remove emojis manually from your pictures
- Click on “Erase” to generate the emoji-removed picture and then click on “Save”
InPaint is another online object removal tool that removes not just emojis but any object to help you clean up your photos. You only have to highlight objects, emojis in our case, and the InPaint de-marker tool takes care of the rest. It also enables you to edit a batch of photos in order to save time.
- Hop onto the InPaint website
- Click on “Upload Image” to upload the photo you wish to edit
- Use the red coloured de-marker tool to highlight the emoji you want to remove
- Click on “Erase” to generate the edited image
- Finally, click on “Download” to save your processed image
5. Media.io’s AniEraser
AniEraser by Media.io is a dynamic AI-integrated emoji and sticker remover tool to easily remove unwanted emojis ans stickers from your photos and videos. Its “Photo Object Remover” tool can be used to clean up your photos and remove just about anything from your pictures. AniEraser also offers a desktop software and an iOS app.
But beyond object removal, you can also use AniEraser to edit your photos overall.
- Open AniEraser by Media.io on your browser
- Click on “Upload Photo” to upload the photo you want to edit
- Use their Brush tool to mark the objects you wish to remove from your photo
- Click on “Remove Objects Now” to remove the selected emoji
- Download your newly-edited image!
Mobile Apps to Remove Emoji From Photo
Snapseed is a dynamic photo editing app for both Android and iOS. It has a lot of features and filters to help you edit your photos.
It offers a “repair” feature to help users easily and quickly remove unwanted objects from images. Snapseed is an excellent overall tool if you wish to edit pictures from your phone.
- Download and open the Snapseed app and click on the plus icon to add the photo you wish to edit
- Click on “Tools” and then select “Heal”
- Mark the emoji you wish to remove from your photo, Snapseed will automatically process the picture
- Once done, export the photos to your gallery
Airbrush is another powerful editing app that can help you get rid of emojis in your photos. The “eraser” tool in the app can be used to remove not just emojis but any unwanted object from your photos.
- Download and open the AirBrush app
- Upload your image and click on Tools > Erase to highlight the emoji in your photo that you wish to remove
- Click on “Apply” to make AirBrush remove the highlighted portion from your image
- Finally, click on the “Check” icon to save your edited image
Apart from these tools, Adobe Photoshop can always be used to edit and retouch your photos as well. There is a learning curve to Photoshop, but don’t worry!
Here are the steps on how to remove emojis from your pictures using Adobe Photoshop:
- Launch Photoshop and add in the photo you wish to edit
- On the left toolbar, find the “Lasso” or “Marquee” tool
- Click on either and use your touch pad or mouse to select the area around the emoji
- Then, using Content-Aware Fills, remove the emoji
- Save your edited picture!
All of the aforementioned tools are dynamic editors that can help you edit your photos, remove emojis and clean up your pictures. Try them out to find your favourite one!